users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Virtual server not serving default module

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:33:28 -0800

>> Hi,
>> I am trying to set up a virtual server to serve my logicpuzzles app. But the only page the virtual server seems to serve up is this one : /glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/docroot/index.html
>> see it here: http://thelogicpuzzles.hobby-site.com/
>> What you should see is http://thesoftwaretaylor.homeip.net/LogicPuzzles/

This seems to be working fine now? I just accessed

  http://thelogicpuzzles.hobby-site.com/

and was served the contents of the welcome page of your LogicPuzzles app.

In order to have an app respond to the root context ("/") of a virtual
server,
you either deploy the app directly to the virtual server's root context,
or you
declare the app as the virtual server's default web module.

None of these changes require a server restart in order to take effect.

Thanks,

Jan