users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup Glassfish v3 with MS SQLServer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:40:46 PST

I use this driver:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-ca/data/aa937724.aspx
sqljdbc4.jar contains a JDBC4.0 Driver which works with Glassfish v2.1.
Under Glassfish v3 I am able to make a new Pool and run the Ping command successful. Every attempt to inject a PersistenceContext and use it ends with an Exception:Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName null

Maybe my driver is still wrong configured, so if you get this to work, I would be interested in your setup.

Stefan
http://www.roeperweise.com
[Message sent by forum member 'sroeper' (roeper_at_roeperweise.de)]