users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Cluster: ${HttpDefaultPort} for web service and BPEL composite

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:32:42 PST

Wow I have been searching off and on for a long time for the answer to this. I have read probably 20 guides and tutorials where people setup clusters and no one mentions this.

I setup a cluster and the bpels work great. There is an option to deploy the EJB's on the cluster but I have always had to hard code port 8080 ... we cant use HttpDefaultPort.

I cant believe more people have not run into this issue. That or we are both idiots and doing something wrong. :)

The first easiest trick I performed is to run a domain on each instance and just deploy the EJB's there but its a pain to update.

is there another variable similar to HttpDefaultPort?

What are we missing?
[Message sent by forum member 'cornwellsb' (scott.cornwell_at_crc.net)]