users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Cluster: ${HttpDefaultPort} for web service and BPEL composite

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:58:35 PST

I have a BPEL application which invokes the Web service. The URL in the WSDL file for the web service (stateless ejb) includes the port name as {HttpDefaultPort}.

Now when I deploy my BPEL composite App and Stateless EJB in cluster environment, both are using the different port.

e.g Cluster has two nodeagents/instances

1. rjoshi-mac-nodeagent/instance runs on 38080
2. rjoshi-xp-nodagent/instance runs on 38081

Here my Stateless WS service uses 38080/38081 based on the instance but Bpel CompositeApp uses 39080/39091 and it expects the Stateless WS to run on 39080 or 39081.

How do I fix these issues? I don't want to hard-core the port in the WSDL file.
[Message sent by forum member 'rinku24' (rinku24)]