users@glassfish.java.net

Re: new asadmin command for documentation

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:03:56 -0500

Yes, that's correct. It scans the classpath looking for @Configured
classes and builds the tree. So we could ship v3 with the documentation
built from the default set of components. Since the tree is more
structurally oriented than content, that tree would only change as you
start to add things like the ruby adapter and the like. Otherwise, it
tends to be pretty static.