users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Hang - Daily

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:06:58 -0600

You may find some of the JavaOne 2009 session presentations useful for
dealing with these kinds of problems such as...

"Monitoring and Troubleshooting Java Platform Applications with JDK
Software" (BOF-4724)
http://blogs.sun.com/nbprofiler/entry/javaone_2009_slides_monitoring_and

"Monitoring and Troubleshooting GlassFish Application Server in the
Wild" (Community One)
don't have a link, sorry, assume it is posted online, check the aquarium?

Also, VisualVM 1.2.2 was just released a few days ago which might be helpful:
http://blogs.sun.com/nbprofiler/entry/visualvm_1_2_2_released

Wayne