users@glassfish.java.net

anyone have success using other JSF compatible tag libraries w/ JSF 2.0 ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:19:46 PST

i am using:

glassfishv3 final
netbeans 6.8
jsf 2.0
ejbs
jpa
mysql
cvs

Very good combination. Thanks everyone for your hard work.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had success using any of the other JSF type tag libraries with JSF 2.0 ? And was there any special things that you needed to do to get it to integrate.

Goal, I am hoping to use some of the more advanced widgets of past JSF tag libraries with JSF 2.0.

These are the JSF 2.0 tags I am using now in my facelets code:

      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">

I tried integrating trinidad and tobago and MyFaces and a few others without luck.

thanks for any help
Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'michaelzzz' (msbizy_at_hotmail.com)]