users@glassfish.java.net

Accessing GlassFishV3 project from external IP – only localhost returns sit

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:52:30 PST

Hi,

Am in the process of converting to GlassFishV3 ;-), however am having a slight problem in that when I run my project from localhost:29526/ProjectName my site appears in my browser, however when using my external ip: 193.1.132.5:29526/ProjectName nothing appears and it times out, however with tomcat running both localhost:8080/ProjectName & 193.1.132.5:8080/ProjectName who indeed show the site, so was wondering if there are some settings in GlassFishV3 perhaps in the domain1.xml file that needs to be set in order to enable access to the site with an external ip.

Would be greatful for any advise or help you may have to fix this, thanks in advance

Pat Nevin
[Message sent by forum member 'patnevin' (patrick.nevin_at_ucdconnect.ie)]