users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: The context root [...] in application [...] is already in use by another application on this instance [server]

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 22:35:26 +0100

As I said, after doing the trick with the all-lower case undeployment,
the deployment worked and so I cannot reproduce the problem anymore. But
yes, we checked the domain_dir/generated folder before and found that
not everything was cleared. I suspect that there might be a case where
this stuff is not getting cleared completely but asadmin says
undeployment was successful, so the question is, how to reproduce that?