users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: RE: Windows Server 2003 running glassfish v3 as a service

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 22:33:00 +0100

Ok, so it seems you're suffering from a different problem but with similar result. :-(

Maybe it would be beneficial to find out *why* the process gets stopped. Has anybody an idea whether the reason for the process stop can get logged in some way? I am not an expert on that issue, but I think there only are a couple of termniation paths, and each should be loggable. If the reason can get logged, it would be easier to find a solution.

Regards
Markus