users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2.1 application client starts with loader warnings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:20:23 PST

I tried some changes in the package to check the options you said.

If I build and deploy the EAR package without including the WAR file corresponding to the web module, then I get no warnings and the application goes just fine as the application client is totally independent of the web module. The simple fact that the WAR package is there, makes the app client try to load the web module's classes.

I guess it's the first case and probably there's not much to be done.

Thanks for the quick reply.
[Message sent by forum member 'ruiminde' (rui.coelho_at_gmail.com)]