users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Windows Server 2003 running glassfish v3 as a service

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:55:06 +0100

Check Windows' service settings to ensure that the service is neither running with the same name of the administrator loggin in and out (e. g. by assigning the service a new account name like "glassfish") and that the service is not allowed to interact with the desktop.

If that works, please let me know. I had similar problem with other services, and after changing those items it stopped shutting down.

Regards
Markus