users@glassfish.java.net

Windows Server 2003 running glassfish v3 as a service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 06:14:10 PST

Hi

I have been asked to deploy Glassfish v3 on a production server. I have found within the forums the way to install the service using the "asadmin create-service" script and that works great. Now my problem is when I log the server off the Glassfish process gets killed. I have made changes to the domain.xml and added <jvm-options>-Xrs</jvm-options> I have also added the following to the processLauncher.xml file
<process name="as9-server"> ... <sysproperty key="-Xrs"/>
But still the process is killed on logoff. I have spent a long time looking around but cannot find a solution any help would be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'beefy80' (j.russell_at_servebase.com)]