users@glassfish.java.net

Re: per-application policy file not working

From: Mathijs Kwik <bluescreen303_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:40:49 +0100

I moved to warble-based deployment.

took some time to get policies working again.
Now the generated/policy/appname/granted.policy exists.
Adding app-specific permissions work.
Only problem is... I have to restart the domain for them to become effective.
Is it possible to do this without restarting?
Is it possible to put those permissions in web.xml (or other file
embedded in the .war)?

Thanks
Mathijs