users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 - Could not resolve persistence unit....

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:03:28 PST

Thanks for the reply. It turns out that my issues are related to trying to deploy from Eclipse. For whatever reason it just doesn't seem to deploy properly. If I try from the admin console then it works. Unfortunately I still have to pull my Connector out of the EAR file but at least now my application will deploy.

I'm using the latest version of Eclipse and the Glassfish plugin so I'm not sure why there's a problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'cain05' (cain05_at_gmail.com)]