users@glassfish.java.net

Re: log4j configured app fails in glassfish v4

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:34:49 +0100

I have this issue 'reported' on the list (see
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=69743) before GFv3
release, but then I got no answer, since then I didn't have the time to
investigate more the issue.
For a quick look, I checked my current log files, but didn't find the
message, but on the weekend I can look after this issue a bit.

My project is also containing commons-logging dependency through framework.

Regards,
Peter