users@glassfish.java.net

Re: log4j configured app fails in glassfish v4

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:23:15 PST

> At what point in your application's lifecycle to you
> get the above error?

At deploy time, or server startup if the app was already deployed.

> Would it be possible for you to supply a simple test
> case?

I'll see about creating a test case; this occurred with a fairly large, complex app that uses many libraries. One of the libraries also uses commons logging, another uses log4j directly (JAWR). I have a suspicion it's related to one of those.
[Message sent by forum member 'rwillie6' (ryanwilson.m_at_gmail.com)]