users@glassfish.java.net

JACC Intermittent problem

From: Vincent Deschênes <vdeschenes_at_stelvio.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:55:50 -0500

We have an application that is serving web service from ejb.

When testing our web service we have intermittent authorization error with log like this:

INFO|glassfishv3.0|javax.enterprise.system.core.security|_ThreadID=35;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|JACC Policy Provider: Failed Permission
Check, context(applicationName/EJB_jar)- permission((javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission FepInterfaceService
preAllocateAssessment,ServiceEndpoint,com.stelvio.WebService.fep.PreAllocateAssessmentRequest))|#]

The exact same request can pass many times and suddenly give this error once or twice and then it will continue to work.

We have tried both JACC provider (default and simple) with the same result.

Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks.

VD