users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey 1.1.5

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:17:47 -0800

Jersey 1.1.5 package has been published to "dev" repository today and
you should see updated package if you follow the instructions in thread:

i.e. select View->Show Recent Versions option in updatetool client.
There is no need to update other GFv3 packages if you only want to get
hold of updated Jersey.

Jersey update will also be published to stable/release level
repositories pending the expanded update testing and at that point it
will show up in default available updates list.