users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3 updates available

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:11:53 -0800

Which distribution are you using? I think this may be caused by the
mismatch in update reporting logic between Java based update client API
which provides the masthead update status and actual update client.

It is true that there are updated promoted build packages available in
dev (unstable) update repository, but if you are using FCS version of v3
you will not see them available by default in the Updates tab of update
client since they are less stable than what you currently have
installed. You can still see and install those updates if you select
View->Show Recent Versions menu option in updatetool client and then
select update of "GlassFish Web Profile Incorporation" or "GlassFish
Full Profile Incorporation" version 3.0.1 package, depending on your
distribution.