users@glassfish.java.net

Can't deploy JRuby apps

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:50:09 PST

I've done this before on Windows (GF3) and on Snow Leopard (v2), but I am running into problems trying to deploy a JRuby app on my Snow Leopard Glassfish3 installation.

I am using my own JRuby installation (which I've done before successfully, referencing the /bin subdirectory).

When I deploy the app I get "java.lang.Exception: Module not started org.glassfish.scripting.jruby" which doesn't exactly help very much in attempting to figure out what's wrong. Any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'wischr' (cwise_at_murmurinformatics.com)]