users@glassfish.java.net

Re: rails war deploy V3 prelude - unpacked gems have no specifications?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:44:37 PST

ok - so what I am seeing is that warbler copies each gem .specification file from the vendor/gem/gemname to the WEB-INF gems/specification folder which just overwrites the .specification file every for every gem. At the same time the .specification file from the gem files are removed.

So after a warble war command the WEB-INF gem/specification folder has just one .specification file and the gem folders have none. ????

can anyone enlighten me on the logic here.

Thanks

Jason.
[Message sent by forum member 'jasonfs' ]