users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quercus 4 on Glassfish 3

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:21:34 +0100

Hmm.. I'm always using the "exploded" directory .. when you deploy your web
application, you can
specify if you would like to upload a war or choose a war OR A DIRECTORY on
the server. If you choose a directory,
you can simply modify the contents of it anytime... it will work with the
php-files.. if you change
other servlets, you will have to restart the app.