users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DeadLock causes invalid transactions?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:13:01 PST

Thank you for your response!

I don't want to solve the Dead Lock here.

I want to solve the problem "The resource manager is doing work outside a global transaction", "New request is not allowed to start because it should come with valid transaction descriptor." (in german "Die neue Anforderung kann nicht gestartet werden, weil sie einen gültigen Transaktionsdeskriptor aufweisen sollte.") and "Received diff Xid for open txnId:switching transactionId:". This happens everytime after a dead lock.

And I think some strange happpens...

GlassFish seams to struggle with the transactions after a dead lock happens.
[Message sent by forum member 'hegalor' ]