users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 05:49:00 PST

Thanks, that worked perfectly.

I see now where I went wrong last time I tried to wrap the EJB module in an Enterprise Application Project. In Netbeans I used the properties option of the EAR project to add the library and I did the same in the EJB project, but in the EJB project I unselected the "Package" check box.

The reason I tried it in such a strange way, was because I set up the EJB module that way so that I could deploy to GF3 using the --libraries option.

I will experiment with this method a bit more. I am specifically interested in seeing what happens if I have an EJB module and a WAR module inside the same EAR project, where both the EJB and WAR modules has the same entity JAR as a library. I assume Netbeans is going to be smart enough to only include the library once.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]