users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:02:08 PST

Here is a sample of what you will do in NB to get what you want.

1. create a java library project for your entities.
2. create an ejb module project for your ejbs
3. Use the Properties item from the right click menu of the ejb module to make your ejb module depend on your library project.
4. create an enterprise application project.
5. use the Add Java EE Module item on the ent app project to make your ejb module part of the ear.
6. Use the deploy item to deploy the ear on gf v3...

I have attached a sample set of projects that I created using this recipe and the deploy was successful.

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' ]