users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 00:37:55 PST

Thanks for adding this request to the list of enhancements.

I am able to successfully deploy via asadmin or the Glassfish admin console (web), by using the --libraries option. I am however not able to deploy using the --libraries option if I deploy via Netbeans.

I have briefly looked at using Netbeans to wrap the EJB module in an EAR project, but I have not had success that way either.

Maybe this is actually more of a Netbeans issue than a Glassfish issue. Netbeans has the ability to add libraries to an EJB project, as with any other Java project, but maybe it should build the EJB jar with the libraries outside the ejb jar and then deploy to GF with the --libraries option.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]