users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to use JSF 1.2 on Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:32:25 PST

On 12/13/09 11:02 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org

> When I saw Ted last (lead ICEFaces guy), he said that
> they were looking
> at a Q1 release - sometime around Februaryish.

Thank's for the info. ICEfaces 2.0/JSF 2.0 migration does some big changes in our apps, so that timerange is ok for us.

> If you're worried about that, I'd think you'd also be
> worried about
> running JSF 1.2 within GFv3, which is totally
> untested as well...

Ok. I thought that too. GF v2.1 is the most stable platform to our applications for now.

Main problem is that when we start that migration process the one server should handle both JSF 1.2 ICEfaces apps and migrated 2.0 Icefaces apps for migration process time.

My primary question is still that if there is property useBundledJsf, why it isn't working as supposed?
[Message sent by forum member 'weba' ]