users@glassfish.java.net

problem with persistence.xml in eclipse and tomcat ...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:04:11 PST

hi,

i have a though problem with persistence.xml and tomcat. it is not possible to acess the data context as it throws an exception as soon as we want to do so. there is an information on the console that tells us that the persistence.xml couldn't be found in the classpath:

165 [http-8080-1] INFO org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration - Could not find any META-INF/persistence.xml file in the classpath

but it is directly in the src folder in eclipse.

i added that file to all possible folders but still ... the same message. i am getting really desperate on that problem as i don't know what to do else.

I've included a screenshot where you can see the structure of the application.

Thanks,

Mario
[Message sent by forum member 'mario_mh' ]