users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need pointers on how to debug configuration problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:29:30 PST

I don't have any direct information that might help you discover the source of the problem. But I did want to say that ICEfaces should would fine in GlassFish-2.1 so there's no need to change app servers just for ICEfaces. If you continue to have problems with ICEfaces on GlassFish-2.1 then I would recommend posting a message in the ICEfaces forums. They appear to be very helpful over there. Good Luck.
[Message sent by forum member 'jimbudet' ]