users@glassfish.java.net

Re: pkg can't update to 74a, b or c?

From: Luca Morettoni <luca_at_morettoni.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:50:01 +0100

On 12/10/09 08:36 PM, Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic wrote:
> These builds were published to "stable" repository. You can add new
> preferred publisher and use URL http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/stable/ to
> see branch updates to build 74. Usual disclaimers apply: updates between
> promoted builds generally work but are not officially supported...

thanks for the hint, I installed gf3 build 67 and with pkg's
image-update I follow the dev branch until build 74 without any problem;
I'm a OpenSolaris user and all the system is updated (fine) with pkg
method ;)

I'll install a "fresh" stable build now :)

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | OpenSolaris SCA #OS0344
Web/BLOG: http://www.morettoni.net/ | http://twitter.com/morettoni