users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:51:47 PST

Just one last question. In your previous post on this topic you said that this feature could possibly be added to Glassfish V3.1 for backwards compatibility with V2.

I just want to know whether I need to log a defect or something to ensure that this request will be on the radar of the Glassfish dev team. This feature is really important to me and I just want to ensure it gets addressed.

Currently I am in two minds of whether to move to GF V3 or to stick with GF V2. The lack of this feature makes it more difficult to deploy and test on V3, but on the other hand I am really interested in using the Bean Validation (JSR 303) and new EJB3.1 features only found in V3.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]