users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to investigate abnormal volume of JMS messages in GF logs

From: Nigel Deakin <Nigel.Deakin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:24:48 +0000

Wong,

These messages are logged whenever an "outbound" JMS connection is created. These connections are held in a pool; idle
connections are destroyed and re-created periodically after the pool's idletimeout has expired, which will be every 5
minutes by default.

To avoid cluttering the server log, this log message was downgraded from INFO to FINE in (I think) Glassfish 2.1.1 and 3.

Nigel