users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Persistence unit ref:

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:31:05 +0000

Vince,

I need to add the per-unit-ref to my web.xml to make something in my

spring work. I already know it deploys if I comment it out. If you could

get the application to deploy by doing below without commenting the per-unit-ref out.

Please, attach it and I will deploy it.

Thanks

eve

------- Additional comments from mm110999 Wed Dec 9 00:36:18 +0000 2009 -------
The PU defined at ejb-jar level is not visible to war. See section 6.2.2 of JSR
220 specs for more details. If you want to share a PU between two components of
and ear, the best place to put it is under lib dir of the ear like as follows

my.ear
  my.war
  my.ejb.jar
  lib/mypu.jar