users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Logging in Glassfish 2.1

From: <jcfolsom_at_pureperfect.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:11:51 -0700

So modifying the standard logging.properties clearly doesn't work. I was trying to get away from writing my own handler since I wanted rolling behavior in the log file and only wanted to change the formatter.

It seem like making changes to logging.properties should actually work. If it doesn't then what is it there for?

Thanks,

Chris