users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Logging in Glassfish 2.1

From: Paulo Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:00:18 -0200

Hi,

You can override the logging.properties (in the boot command line,
domain.xml) or you can put the logging.properties in your resource folder
and then load and override programmatically (using LogManager) or you can
create your own Handler (I rather this way) and add it on your logger.

The last one seems to be more painless and donšt mess up your other
applications running on same domain.

Hope this help you,

Cya.