users@glassfish.java.net

RE: stand alone ejb client.

From: Lasitha Kodikara <lasithabk_at_millenniumit.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 07:10:52 +0530

HI,

I also had the same problem. Still couldn't fix it. IS your class a JPA entity and have @OneToOne Relations? If so by removing them or changing the @OneToOne to another relation will solve the problem temporally. But if some one knows how to fix this permanently (Without removing the Relation) please let us know.

Regards,
Lasitha