users@glassfish.java.net

stand alone ejb client.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 12:54:46 PST

I am struggling with this problem. I have a stand alone client that connects to an EJB on GlassFish. That seems to be ok. I initialize the transfer object. But when I invoke the remote method, the object that is transferred is empty when it gets to the server. It is not null, but all the field values are gone. any ideas? I am using the same jars across the board. It used to be working..When I deployed new code, this started happening.. I have treid everything. any advise?

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
[Message sent by forum member 's1024' ]