users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: stand alone ejb client.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 17:05:04 PST

Hi. I had the same problem as well and wasted a lot of time on this. I tried your fix and it works! (JPA entity as well). But, I did actually manage to get it working without removing the annotation... though I don't know eactly how :) -- I made sure it is not a serialization error (same jars everywhere), repackaged it on the server using jar cfm with a new Manifest, upgraded the jvm and GF, made doubly sure that the data that was set was valid, deploy it on s standalone instance and what not.. In the midst of doing all this it worked. So, I don't have a solution really. Only know that it can work with the OneToOne annotation. Of course, my problem started again when I had to deploy new code.. Luckily, this time I found your solution.. Thanks very much for sharing it..
[Message sent by forum member 'chilak' ]