users@glassfish.java.net

How to set up redirects / Bridge by using an handling function?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 02:26:21 PST

Before we started to use Glassfish there was given a function in Apache to handle specified locations in links (Apache-BEA Bridge). For example: www.mytest.de/sub/ redirects to host testhost and port 8888. Without typing /sub/ there was no redirect. Here my example:

LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so
#AddModule mod_weblogic.c
<Location /sub/>
   SetHandler weblogic-handler
   #PathTrim /servlet
</Location>
<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
  WebLogicHost testhost
  WebLogicPort 8888
  ErrorPage /html/errorpages/doesntwork.html
</IfModule>

Is there a way to configure this functionality with Glassfish?
Do you have any tip?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
[Message sent by forum member 'glassfishtester' (tobias.guethinger_at_doubleslash.de)]