users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load Balancer routing not sticky on SJSWS

From: pgribben <p.gribben_at_fortent.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kshitiz

Thanks for the info. I had an older version of the loadbalancer
(aslb-9.1.1-b9) which doesn't have the rewrite-cookies property so I
upgraded to aslb-9.1.1-b13 and can see that the DTD now accepts property
'rewrite-cookies'.

Unfortunately, dispite setting the property to true in loadbalancer.xml the
behaviour is as before. Any other thoughts?

Regards
Paul