users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Communication trouble DAS - Node Agent

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:44:09 PST

> > command above (or you can try setting that in the
> > processLauncher.xml -- beware that it is not a
> > published interface)

Some additional research tells me that this may be the only option. I cannot find any documentation that describes setting JVM options on the NA itself (other than for the purpose of syncing the instance stores). I will try this just to see if it fixes the behavior although I will probably not suggest that we push such a fix into production.

What seems to be needed is a configuration hook for either general NA system properties at the JVM level or, at a higher level, configuring an NA's JMX response to RMI address queries. I hope one of these hooks already exists but research suggests that neither does.

  -=greg
[Message sent by forum member 'gjwiley' ]