users@glassfish.java.net

Last Chance GFv3 Dev Guide & domain.xml Doc Reviews

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:59:26 -0800

GlassFish Engineers,

If you are listed in the Reviewers table for either of these manuals,
please make one last check of your sections and enter corrections in the
Comments table or email me. Those of you who are not in the Reviewers
table are welcome to comment as well. These books have been reviewed
previously, so they should be in good shape, but the more they're
reviewed, the better.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperSGuide

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationReference

The official review period begins Monday, Nov. 23 and ends *Tuesday,
Dec. 1*. I'll be taking tomorrow and next week off, so I'm sending
these out today.

June