users@glassfish.java.net

Re: canīt deploy simple war to Glassfish v3 prelude

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 05:58:43 +0100

Prelude is almost a year-old and has no Web Services support out of
the box (requires Metro install from the update center).
Please try GlassFish "Preview" instead - https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-preview.html
  , or better yet a recent promoted build: http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/
  (72 is the latest). GlassFish v3 final should release before year's
end.

hth,
-Alexis