users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish-ASA5505-Glassfish IIOP socket woes - help please

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:38:42 PST

Thanks for your reply. Feel free to contact me at dzvid_at_pzstornet.net.zu with all 'z' changed to 'a'.

Yes I see a similar exception which I attach.

Here's a workaround that might help you:

Start a thread in your client that creates an InitialContext and does a lookup of a non-existent name every so often, eg at least once an hour. Not a fix but certainly helps with this issue, prevents the Cisco from pulling down the TCP connection, by causing IIOP activity every so often.
[Message sent by forum member 'dcam' ]