users@glassfish.java.net

Re: License question

From: Matt Bramblett <mattbramblett_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:39:47 -0500

Thanks for the reply Mark. It looks as though it covers all of the
software. This is the title: Sun Microsystems, Inc. ("Sun") SOFTWARE
LICENSE AGREEMENT ("SLA") and ENTITLEMENT for SOFTWARE

This license is on the download page for Glassfish Enterprise Server v
2.1.1 at the following link:
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=sges-2.1.1-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer

Thanks,
Matt