users@glassfish.java.net

Re: License question

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:46:10 +0100

This the commercial GlassFish Enterprise license. You can always use
the bits from glassfish.org which are under CDDL/GPLv2 but I'd
encourage you to contact a Sun sales rep if you're hitting the 200:1
limit, a subscription (patches, support, enterprise manager) might
come handy for such volumes anyhow.

Cheers,
--Alexis