users@glassfish.java.net

Re: does glassfish v3 supports clustering

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:23:04 +0100

Barry,

Clustering and specifically load-balancing were not a target for v3
(OSGi, EE6, ... were higher on the list).
I checked with our ORB expert Ken, and while some features from v2 may
be available, they have not been tested and thus will not supported.
The next version of GlassFish will focus on being at least feature
compatible with the v2.x family.

hth,
-Alexis