users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Changes in domain/lib/ext libraries not distributed to node agents.

From: Jussi Kuosa <jussi.kuosa_at_f-secure.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Answering my own question with help from Sun support:

1. make the changes to domain/lib/ext (add/remove jars)
2. touch the added jars (to make them replicate)
3. restart the cluster (not the node-agents)

--> added and touched jars are added to cluster instance caches
--> deleted jars are removed form the cluster instance caches

This way I don't have to do anything special in every cluster node that is
the whole purpose of clustering :-)

-Jussi