users@glassfish.java.net

Re: does glassfish v3 supports clustering

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:30:34 +0100

Hi Ivo,

Compared to v2, then no, v3 does not have the centralized admin and
the data replication.
v3 does offer support for mod_jk though.
We just couldn't have all the v2 features in v3.0 given the other
goals (full Java EE 6, developer productivity, OSGi, etc...).
GlassFish v3.1 is set to have feature parity with the v2.x family.

cheers,
-Alexis